Our Music


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Preschool August 1st 2013

Olivia is starting preschool this year with her cousin Luella, they are going to an in home preschool called Tomorrow's Rainbow Tuesday and Thursday's from 12:30 -3.   It is kind of in between Whitney's house and our house so it's perfect.  I pick up Luella and take her to school and Whitney Picks them up and brings Liv back home.  I think it was really good for Liv to know that Luella was going with her to school, that made her more comfortable and excited to go.  I think we are going to get them both in a little dance class together too.  Here are her First day of school pics.






0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day