Our Music


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bear Lake July 2013

Lance took a whole week off of work and we spent literally a whole week there.  It was really great not to have anything to do but relax and play and of coarse I had a project or two to do...I made a shadow box of some of the flowers that I dried from my dads funeral and preparing for a quiet book that I was making with some ward friends,
Olivia had a great time playing the "Cantar"  as she calls it.  She is a great "Cantarist!"
 Hiding in the garbage corner and having a great time!  Who needs toys when you have a all, a corner and your brothers baby treats?
 Olivia loved playing the player piano, I think she thought she was pretty good at playing!  beginners luck!  And of coarse, Honey was singing along!  Love it.
Sara and I celebrating the spirit of the 24th with glow in the dark bracelets!  Let's see some fireworks!
Daddy and Tyson! SOOOOO Cute!  I think Tyson is looking more and more like his Dad everyday!  Yay!
Tyson can now say Ball, I think this was his FIRST WORD. He's going to be a sports guy, one more thing just like Daddy.

Taking the girls out for a Relaxing paddle board ride.
Our Family:

Where it all began...
 Since we were up there the whole week, we invited the Idaho Welch's up for the day, it was really great, they brought their boat over so we spent a lot of time boating and taking the kids and the guys on the tube, Lance and I went wake skating, he also went wake boarding and I solemn skied too
Cute girls!  Ashlyn, Olivia and Rylee
 



It was pretty entertaining watching these guys tube, they got some serious air and Brody about lost his pants.
Our boat driver



Mommy and Tyson. We should go on the boat all the time because Tyson was so chill, he never sits still and whenever the boat was moving he sat so nicely in my lap. I loved it!

Colter and Lance just hit a huge wave and this was the result, so glad I had the camera ready!
Brody, Mountain Man Colter and Lance
Awesome glasses you two!
Having fun together, one of those rare and beautiful moments!
Tyson is starting to talk and really mimic us and I swear he said Livy after I asked him where livy was.
One Saturday my mom and her siblings had a 50 year reunion party for the cabin with their friends and it was also a Mcmullin reunion party as well and as per usual, Linda Roylance threw a little tiny tea party for these little girls...so cute!  They had root beer floats, water, apple juice, little doughnuts, cookies, fruit snacks, peach rings and more.  Of coarse the the decor was amazing and hats were required!

Liv loved it so much that she didn't want to leave, she literally sat at the table by herself for an extra 5 or 10 minutes going back and forth between her water and her apple juice cups while all the other girls went to play. Taking it all in! So Cute!!!
Bed time, her and Luella are such good friends...most of the time.

Tyson with Uncle Rolly, we joked that Pat's name was Roy for a long time and  started calling him Uncle Roy when cob and ben started having kids but the kids couldn't say Roy, they said Rolly, so here it is 8 years later and Pat is still Uncle Rolly.  Corbin just asked not too long ago, "Why does everybody call Uncle Rolly, Pat?"  Awesome we sure know how to confuse!
He spotted his Honey...
Tyson and Honey, he loves her, I think I have said that multiple times throughout my posts, but he really does.  I think that Poppy knew she needed someone to love her so much and although all the kids and grandkids LOVE Honey, none better than Tyson! 

Thanks to Mootz and Pop for creating such a wonderful place in Bear Lake for us to gather together as a family and join in each others lives and play!  We will be ever grateful for your gifts to us!  Happy 50 year to the Cabin!

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day