Our Music


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Play Date with Friends


Here we all are at the new Splash Pad Sandy:  Lunch and Splashing fun!  Liv really had a good time watching all the kids, she is a people watcher just like her mom and my mom and her mom...it must be genetic! But she didn't seem to be excited about getting wet herself.  I had to pretty much drag her through the water and she wasn't too happy about it.  I think Tyson liked it better that she did. Thankfully out friends had some squirt guns so liv had fun squirting. 
 What cute girls!  I am so lucky to have had such great friendships for such a long time...since 7th grade to be exact!  Love these girls!~

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day