Our Music


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Family swimming party and Swimming lessons June 24th-July 3rd

 Olivia and Luella are taking swimming lessons together at Crestwood Pool June 24th-July 3rd. They are in the beginning class and they could have probably been in the class just above this one, but whether they learn a lot or not, they are having a great time together and they are really getting so comfortable in the water! 
 Becky invited us over to swim at their pool, Liv and Lyla had a great time together, it is so fun to see mini "us"  little Marse and little Becky. Friends at such a young age.

My Mom and Dad's friends and old neighbors moved into this amazing house just up the street and were so nice and offered to let us have a family night at their house.  We grill up hot dogs, had chips cookies pasta salad and array of drinks to share.  This slide was a little aggressive, but Liv seemed to really enjoy it!  
 Bob and Duncan.  Bob's family is in town from Sacramento, CA for Sara's sisters wedding, this was the only night we were able to see them, but it was a fun one.  Duncan had just gotten his cast off his leg a few days before they came to Utah; he broke it in CA jumping on a neighbors tramp. It was so cute to watch him walk, his muscles had atrophied so much from just crawling around for two months that he walked with a little limp, so cute!  Glad he is on his way to healing!
 Liv, Luella and Jaden lounging in the hot tub!
 This is the Millers new house from the back...amazing!
 The dinner/grill pit
 The boys thought it would be funny to throw mom in the water...they were right!  Thankfully I had the camera in my hands and on the sports setting so we caught a lot of the action.







 Liv goes through her phases of favorites, tonight it was uncle Ben, she loved being by him and squirting him. I recently got a smart phone...Finally!  And I use Surrey, the device on the phone that I can ask questions to and ask to call people.   I must use that a lot because the next morning, she gets her play phone and said..."Call, Ben." I laughed so hard. Then throughout the drive to swim lessons i heard her say, " I can't talk right now, I'm talking to Ben."  I had to call Ben and tell him what she said and that he was her current favorite. 
 Cute, Prego Anna and Millie and Jaden.
 Honey and Tyson...This little boy loves Honey.  If she walks in the room and she doesn't hold him right away, he gets so mad and throws a fit.  He would rather have her than me!  I love it, it's so cute!
 Mommy and Tyson Playing in the pool.
A Big thanks to the Millers for letting us all come over and invade their home!  We had a great time!

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day