Our Music


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Halloween












We had a Halloween Party with our Friends: Ellie and Gary and Cassie and Danny. Lance and I made a last minute costume and it turned out really fun. He is the sherriff and I was the rodeo queen. We had a blast! We did a scavenger hunt around the neihgborhood, it was girls against the guys. We headed down the and there were some weird guys sitting in the corner of one front lawn and they freaked me out! They chased the three of us girls for a block and a half and I was paranoid the rest of the night! Im such a baby I know! P.S. The mustache is not real

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day