Our Music


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Eve with just the two of us!!!















Our new family tradition of having Christmas eve with the fam on the day before is so that everyone can have their own christmas eve with their little families! Since Lance and I are our little family, we had our own christmas eve together. We decided to open presents from each other. I gave Lance a sweet remote control truck and the usual: Clothes, hat, candy, games, and so on. He gave me some really cute shoes, clothes, books, and tons of little stuff that I love. It was a perfect Christmas Eve together!!!

1 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun little christmas together!

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day