Our Music


Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Cruise to Mexico August, 2008












Better Late than never, right? I thought that I shoudl share some of the fun we had in Mexico this past year. I just got so caught up in school that I just didn't have time to keep up with my blog, so now I am trying to play catch up!!! We really did have so much fun! And we sure lucked out on the weather! There was only one day out of a week that I really felt the boat move!!!!
In some of these Pic's we went to a natural water fall and as you can see, we had a great time! Among the beautiful sights of the sunsets and waterfalls, was the sexy legs contest, Wow...That was hilarious and just a little scary!

1 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

That looks like you guys had a blast! Email me your email address so I can add you to our blog and you can add us :) shelleyjenny@hotmail.com

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day