Our Music


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lance's Birthday

 Having fun with the camera!




 Happy 31st Birthday to my sweet and amazing husband!!!!!
 I couldn't be more lucky to have someone like Lance in my life, he is an amazing example of strength in every way, spiritually, emotionally and of coarse physically!  I love him so much and am so grateful to be his!  I love our little family and wish him the happiest of birthdays today!
 We just had family over for dessert...a giant chocolate cake from Costco, yum and ice cream! I took him out the night before to Tepanyaki for dinner and gave him a really cool new watch and after just did a little Christmas shopping.

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day