Our Music


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Adult Christmas Party and Lights at Temple Square

 Adult Christmas Party: 
For dinner we went to this place called Thyme and Seasons in Bountiful and then went back to mom's for dessert and games.
 It was kind of an interesting experience, the owner came around and basically ordered for us, he didn't seem to care what we thought or wanted, it was really unusual.  He also kept asking Anna what she liked and didn't like but then never brought her anything that she asked for. Weird!?


 We had great conversations, Opened presents from the siblings, ate some delicious cheesecake my mom provided and played guesstures.  It was a really fun night!

 The Lights at Temple Square:
 Although a little chilly, these kids seemed to have a great time together!
 Sometimes we think these two could be twins, tonight they look like it!




 Honey and the kids, so cute!  I did not get my small head from my mom bc she couldn't even pull my hat on all the way, but it still kept her warm so it fulfilled its job.


 I think we all had the same idea, bc all of us brought hot chocolate in a thermos to keep us toasting and warm as we wondered through the gorgeous lights and watched to story of the birth of Jesus Christ.  Over all it was a great night.

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day