Our Music


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More of Jill's Wedding day






Their Photographer was really great, he was so funny. And although he was trying to get the kids attention by making funny noises and doing wierd things, I think that he did just as good of a job keeping the adults laughing! And Ryan may I say that you are a lot heavier than you look! Not in a bad way, but you are!
I Haven't done that much socializing in... I can't even remember, that by the end of the night I was crazy and saying things that were outrageously bold! Just Ask jenni, Jane, whitney and Shalyn (the other Bridesmades and my good friends) I love you girls! I hope we always stay close! You are all amazing girls and I love you all!

Jill Payne I love you so much and I am so happy to be your friend!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Such a fun day! I loved being with the girls! Thanks for posting Marse!

Chris and Marissa said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Jill looked gorgeous!

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day