Our Music


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jill Borg's Wedding day!






It was so much fun to be apart of this whole day for Ryan and Jill borg, who are the cutest couple by the way. And I have to thank mostly my mom, but also my dad and lance for making my particiapation possible! I could not have done it without you!! You are the best to be so willing to help, thank you thank you thank you!

So I was able to attend their sealing which was the first one I have been to since my own and it was really special. The weather held out just long enough for them to get their picutres done outside, then it poured until a few hours before the reception and it was gorgeous the rest of the night! They sure lucked out!

I loved being a bridesmaid again it was so much fun to help out and get all dressed up! Thanks Jill for being such a great friend and for loving me always and allowing me to be so much a part of your special day!! It was very much you and I hope you enjoyed every minute!

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day