Our Music


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Liv's Birthday Party

 Saturday April 20th, The morning started with Liv and Tyson snuggling after breakfast and then I went with my brothers and mom to pick out the headstone for my dad then back to Honey and Poppy's house to decorate and set up for Olivia's 3rd Birthday party, we had a Care Bear themed Party for her.
 We had a cake and ice cream bar and played a few games like Shark attack, this is like musical chairs except that the kids run around a blanket to music and who ever sits down on the blanket last is the new shark.  Then we had the kids color their own Belly badges like the care bears have on their tummies.
 Liv started loving Care Bears when we rented a Care Bear movie from the library.  She was hooked
 This theme has been in my mind for about 2 months now so I have had plenty of time to make these fun decorations.  Party planning and crafts like these are my favorite!

 
  Rainbow Cake with buttercream frosting: 6 different colors, Fun!
 

 
  

 


 Both of Honey's pairs of glasses were broken so these are the ones that were left...Love it!
 Liv and her new Share Bear
 Handmade Share Bear, She is Liv's favorite Bear


 Mommy and Liv

 Care Bear Belly Badges
 Daddy and Liv dancing to Disney music before the guests arrive.

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day