Our Music


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 14-17: Trip to St. George

 Swinging outside in the warm sunshine.  It is so nice to be out of inversion, cold sandy.

 Daddy and Tyson playing.
 Mommy just finished making the kids 7 new file folder games for church and indoor days and I am ready to relax and enjoy the views.  My mom was sending out Valentines Cards
 Happy Valentines Day! Here is Livia and I with our beautiful strawberries that we dipped in white Chocolate and drizzled in pink chocolate.
 Swimming at the Aquatics Center, We love it there because they let the little kids go down the big slide.  Liv is a water baby and I think Tyson had a pretty good time too!

after trying to fly a kite and going for a walk we hung out in front of the house and played some hop scotch and had snacks.

 This makes me so happy...I asked Liv to smile and this is what I got!  Love it!
 Uh oh...mommy is needed after tripping and falling on the sidewalk.  All is better after a kiss and snuggle.

 Outside riding Jaden's razor scooter and looking for lizards.

 Livie was happy to snuggle with Poppy after decorating him with her stuffed puppies: pickles and dot.

We also went to the parade of homes while we were there. We only saw 4 houses but the ones we saw were pretty amazing. It's hard to imagine having some of the things that these people had in these houses. so amazing. We also stayed up late one night and watch Skyfall...good movie.


2 comments:

Patrick Rich said...

Holy cow - I just about skipped over your blog but on a whim checked it out and to my amazement, there's like....8 million posts! Wow! Fun to read!

bob and sara rich said...

since when did you start posting again? That's weeird. glad you had fun

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day