Our Music


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mason's bday and date night

It was Mason's bday on the 11th Happy Birthday buddy! Ben and whit had a party for him a nicklmania in Murray, It looked like a blast, we didn't stay long bc our fam was in town and we had sitters coming so we could go on a date. We went to see Unknown, it was ok... I don't love really suspensful movies so I was biting my nails the whole time, and I just ended up being not very good, so I ruined my nails for nothing! HE HE HE. Then we went to Olive Garden where Scott met us for dinner, I had their new Asiago Ravioli w chicken and it is so great I could eat it everyday! It was a great date night, Great food and great company! Thanks Brody, shelly and scott for going out with us and thanks to my favorite cut sitter, bailey and her darling older sister!

0 comments:

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day