Our Music


Friday, May 16, 2008

Our beginning

Lance and Marianne Met march 6th, 2007 on a blind date, and we can pretty much say that this story was history from there! From their second date at her best friends wedding and meeting the family, to their time together in Hawaii while Marianne was at school, this was just the beginning. Marianne and Lance were engaged September 28th and married on the night of the biggest snow storm all year, December 20th, 2007. It's now 2008 and they are more in love and have more fun than anyone can fathom.

7 comments:

Ang said...

Yea! I love to have new blogs to look at!

Ang said...

Oh, sorry www.jonnyandangsargent.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Yeahhh! Glad you jumped on the blog wagon!

Ellie and Gary said...

Thithter thithter! I am so excited you are a bloggin fool now! Yay! Our blog adress is ellieandgary.blogspot.com. Now all you need to do is add our adress to your list of friends on your blog. I love you my little marsie pairse!

Stefanie Bell said...

Wahoo! Im glad I could help you set this up! Im glad you finally got a blog! Like you said yesterday it is so additing!

The Stevens Family said...

Marianne! It's so good to hear from you! I hope we get up there soon so we can see you guys! We miss you tons!

tms3 said...

hi i found your page by mistake and couldnt belive it we live in australia and my name is maryanne and my husband name is lanse welch to gald to see you as happy as we are

The Quote of the month: January 2009

I really enjoy having something to think about each month so I thought I should continue putting a qoute up each month. Please feel free to add more if you have inspiration to share!

This is a great one to start the year off!
"Be where you are, otherwise, you will miss your life!"

Hangin With Mootz

Hangin With Mootz
Here we are helping plant flowers at Mootzies house for Mothers Day